Saturday, September 11, 2010

life this week and game #4

This week has been pretty busy! I am really starting to get into school work, and I am trying to get into the routine of working the day shift at work. So, needless to say, this week has been pretty rough for me and I am so glad that it is Saturday! I am taking a true day off from school and work, watching football, and catching up on some quality time with Ben :) I am enjoying day shift, but it is just a different pace. On another note, the Trojans got a win last night over the Fayette Academy Vikings! I don't have any pictures because I still do not have a camera that works :( but it was a good game! And afterwards, we went over to Family S.'s house for a get-together of SBEC families and coaches. It was so fun to share food and fellowship together and to met some new families and players! Great night!

Happy "Football Watching" Everyone!

ET

No comments:

Post a Comment