Sunday, September 19, 2010

game #5 and tigers game!

Hello fellow bloggers! This weekend has been super busy, but so fun! I feel like I say that every time I get on here, but sometimes it just feels like this time of the year just never slows down! The game on friday night was very fun. It was the first time that both my parents were able to come and I thoroughly enjoyed watching some football with them! We won our game against Bishop Byrne, and this week is homecoming! Should be so fun :) Saturday, I enjoyed some coffee with one of my best friends, Danielle, and spent some quality time with family before heading to the Tiger game! We had such a good time. The new tiger lane adds so much to the "college feel" of tailgating. AND to top it all off, memphis WON!!!! We had so much fun watching some football together and getting a win out of the process!


{Go TIGERS Go!!}

ET

No comments:

Post a Comment