Sunday, August 29, 2010

game #2

Hello fellow bloggers! Friday night was a beautiful night for high school football =the SBEC Trojans vs the JCS Eagles in Jackson, TN. There was not a cloud in the sky all day, and the temperature was in the mid 70s by the end of the game. The humidity was like gone! It was great. Unfortunately, the trojans lost 35-23, but it was still a great time. Here are a few pics of the game!





I didn't manage to get a picture of me and Ben, will definitely get one next week when we play ECS, both mine and Ben's alma mater. On another note, I am starting school tomorrow :( so my life will be a little busier once again. I have thoroughly enjoyed these past 2 1/2 weeks off! Anyways, ya'll have a good week!

ET

1 comment:

  1. Glad I found your blog! Love the "favorite things" post! I LOVE craft shows and anything pumpkin! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete