Tuesday, August 10, 2010

a few of my favorite things.....

As the fall season is approaching, I thought I would take the time to mention a few of my favorite things about this wonderful season.

1. I love friday night football games! This year will be a little different in that I will be at SBEC on friday nights, but I am looking forward to all that high school football on a fall friday night brings!

2. I love going to Memphis football games with family and friends! Gotta say, I do miss the Big Orange and the Power T, but going to Memphis games are great fun as well! And after being a graduate of Memphis, I have to cheer for them!!!

3. I love the leaves changing colors.

4. I love the smell of pumpkin spice candles, pumpkin spice lattes from starbucks, and pumpkin bread in the oven!


5. I love wearing jeans and cowboy boots.


6. I love going to the local craft fairs and festivals.


Just a few things I am looking forward to in the upcoming weeks!

ET

No comments:

Post a Comment