Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Today is a day to reflect on what we have to be grateful for, and I have so much to be thankful for today. The Lord has blessed both Ben and me in ways we could not have imagined. Even though I had to work today, I am so very thankful to have a job I love and awesome co-workers and friends to share this day with. I am thankful for my loving and supportive husband who loves me unconditionally. I am thankful for my loving family who I am able to share laughter and love with, and I am thankful for a wonderful church family. I am also thankful for the memories that I have of sharing the holidays with my closest friends and family. Love to you all!

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; his love endures forever."
1 Chronicles 16:34

No comments:

Post a Comment