Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Cousin's Sweet 16!

My sweet cousin A just turned 16! I cannot believe that she is already driving! AHH! I was fortunate enough to have the day off on her birthday, so I was able to share in all of the birthday festivities! My aunt and I drove in her new car to pick her up from school before heading over to the DMV to get her license! She is such a good little driver! After that, the family met up for some dinner at Mac Grill. It was delicious! Then we headed over to her house to open up some gifts and enjoy some cake! Overall, a great day!

{A and her new car}

{Me and A getting a pic with the new decal I got her!
Her car wouldn't be complete without a monogrammed decal of course!}
{Happy Bday!}


{Me and A with her cake}

{Sweet 16 wouldn't be complete without a GPS}

{Blowing out her candles}


{Sweet mom and dad with their 16 year old!}

A-

I am so proud of you! You are becoming such a sweet, godly young woman. I love you so much, and I am so blessed to have you in my life! I am always here for you! xoxo

-ET

No comments:

Post a Comment