Thursday, July 15, 2010

life lately

So...I have finally joined the blogging world! I am not very technologically savvy, so it has definitely taken me some time to figure this whole thing out (and I will probably continue trying to figure it out for a while). Needless to say, there have been quite a few changes in our lives over the past couple of months. To start, Ben recently accepted a job at SBEC where he will be a football assistant and the defensive coordinator. One of our good friends, David Carter is the head football coach there now. I am so excited that I have someone to go to the games with (aka Shannon Carter!). Ben has been working there all summer and is truly enjoying it! I am personally one that hates change, but I know that it is a part of life. We are definitely going to miss our ECS family, but I know that this is where the Lord wants us at this time in our lives.


As for me, I am still working as a nurse and working on my nurse practitioner degree part time. It keeps me pretty busy, but I know that it will be totally worth it in just a few short years :) that's what i keep telling myself anyway! I always think that things are going to slow down in the summer, and then I wonder where all the time went! These are just few pics from our summer trip to the beach with the family :)




{Ben and I on the balcony before dinner at Lambert's, YUM}


{My cousin Ashleigh and I on the ferris wheel}



{Ben and I before dinner}


{Ben catching a "throwed roll" at lambert's}


{My sister Anna, me, Ben, and Ashleigh}


{My aunt Mary Jane and cousin Ashleigh}


{The whole fam at the beach}

No comments:

Post a Comment